- I accept full responsibility for the care of the rental equipment listed on this form and I agree to pay for any damage to and/or loss of the equipment and replace at full rental value.
- Late returns are charged at normal rates.
- I agree that the hire period deemed as “1 Day” is to be returned on the same day as is it hired. “1 Day” hire period is not 24 hours unless specified and agreed to by management.
- I also agree to return the equipment in a clean condition to avoid any additional charge.
- I also agree to report any fault or damage caused either by the hirer, myself or third party at the time it is occurred, faults or damage are not refundable unless reported to the hirer.
- Late fees will apply after 7.00pm unless agreed to by management.
Chain Fitting Agreement
All due care is provided by Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees to ensure the correct fitting of snow chains as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
Though due care is taken Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees does NOT guarantee and or warrant its chain fitting service in any way and as such accepts NO RESPONSIBILTY for equipment failure/damage and accepts NO RESPONSIBILTY for damage or injury caused to property or person/s including third party property and person/s.
Services provided by Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees are deployed on an “at own risk” basis and “owner” onus applies.
I am aware of and understand the risks, dangers and hazards associated with snow chains and I authorise Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd to provide and fit snow chains/services as required.
Snowsports and related activities are dangerous and can result in injury and / or death.
All care is taken by Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees to maintain and service all equipment and ensure that it is in good order and working to its intended use. Baw Baw Sports and strongly recommends obtaining lessons from a qualified snow sports school.
I accept that I am fully responsible for providing the correct tyre size to the hirer and I also accept full responsibility for ensuring that the snow chains fit the intended vehicle correctly before entering the declared zone where snow chains must be carried / fitted.
I understand that snowboard boots a binding system is not designed or intended to release and will not release under normal circumstances. I understand that the snowboard boots a binding system is non –release it will not reduce the risk of injury during a fall. I freely accept and fully assume all risks, dangers and hazards associated with the use of the equipment.
Release of Liability
In consideration of the equipment and services provided including chain fitting I hereby agree as follows:
- To release Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees from ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND TO WAIVE CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASEES from any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer resulting from the use of the equipment.
- To hold harmless and indemnify Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors and its employees from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense to a third party resulting from the use of the equipment.
I have read and understand this agreement and I am aware that by signing this agreement I am waving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against Baw Baw Sports and Outdoors Pty Ltd and its employees.
All bookings are paid in full at the time of booking and are non refundable if cancellation is not made within 48 hours of pick up date.
Snow chain hire fees are not refundable if items were not required to be fitted.
Our Snow chain fitting service is a free service for your convenience and though priority will be given to customers who have pre booked chains you may experience some delay during peak times.